Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yummy Vegies: The Green Line

Sorry for terribly long absence from this blog!

We've just started getting organic vegies delivered from The Green Line (if you're in Melbourne too you can also get them!)

We've opted for a weekly box of mixed seasonal fruit & vegies, it's always a surprise!


I feel a lot healthier eating this fruit, normally I would NEVER buy fruit, but as it's there I have to eat it!

Because the vegies are seasonal, it means there are lots of things in there I might not usually buy, so I have to be more creative cooking. That's a good thing!

Get your own Green Line vegies here!

2 comments:

  1. i love veggie boxes! i love the challenge they present because you're forced to try things and combiations you wouldn't normally try. my boyfriend and i are keen to start getting veggie boxes delivered, we're still shopping around though. and you can get the white chocolate from wollies and safeway in the health food isle - they seem to have cornered the sweet william market

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Veggie box? I am in love. Thank you Penny, you are our saviour! We always run out of fruit and veg at my house, coz i'm always at work and leave the husband in charge of food. He's just not that good at it. Bless him.
    xx Teegs

    ReplyDelete